J & M Grassmick
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
The Burkhardt cousins on Christmas Evening. Katelyn, Asher, Michael, Emma, and John. Austin is the only one missing. It only took 42 pictures to get one that is half way decent. It's hard work photographing 5 kids 3.5 years old and under.
posted by M at
3:20 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
The Grassmick crew on Christmas Day. FYI-I'm only...
Aunt Heather bought the kids toys that she wanted ...
Grandpa Grassmick reading the Christmas story in L...
The cousins at Granny and Grandpa's. Dalton, Tanne...
Emma's such a big helper.
Christmas baking day at Granny's. We all have our ...
Our first Christmas of the year. Before we left fo...
Even on the pottie I have that contagious smile!
Quality time between Dad and son.
I got my boots on and I'm ready for anything...exc...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home