Tuesday, January 17, 2006


Doesn't John just make you smile? Every time I Jonathan or I see this picture we giggle out loud. Sitting to John's right is his dear BIG sister and to his left is their new friend Anna. Her dad is the one who went Coyote hunting with Jonathan. We get together with them atleast once a week. It is amazing how different Anna is from the Grassmick kids. She eats Cheerios one at a time and plays with only one toy at a time. Her mom is beginning to understand the tornado that hits the Grassmick house eveyday. I didn't think parents got two busy bees in a row. We are holding out hope for number three!! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

How BIG is that smile! Emma and Johnny are definately siblings! Can't wait to meet the new Miss. :)

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the little tell-tale hole in Johnny's knee! He must be a true BOY!
Melissa Eimers

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you can hold out hope but just remember the Murray 3!! Love you all, DeeDee

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home