Friday, February 24, 2006


Brother and Sister sporting their new Valentine's Day jammies from Hippa and Hippa (you will find out when you scroll down:) They are such great kids. We feel so blessed everyday. Also, for number 3 on the way. We have decided on a name and wanted to let everyone know. Our second daughter's name will be Ann Aliese. My mom's middle name is Ann and we just picked Aliese because we think they sound great together. My might call her Ann, or AnnAliese, or Annie. We call her Annie right now. I know many were thrown off when we call our son JJ until he was born and then abruptly stopped. He just didn't look like a JJ to us but Johnny fits him perfectly. I say all that so you know that what we actually call her is open until after we meet her! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

You guys have such a precious little family!!!!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys have such a precious little family!!!!!

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys have such a precious little family!!!!

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, you do!!! We miss you and can't wait to visit in the next couple years!!! It is a long long road from the east as you know... but this blogspot sure closes the distance!

6:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooops, I did not realize that Jessica was not Jessica the one I know, so please do not get upset at the comments

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home