posted by M at 12:29 AM
CONGRATULATIONS! Post pictures as soon as possible! We'll pray for a speedy recovery.XO,the Hicks gang
I just saw a home birth on the A&E channel on tv this evening. Now I come up here and see your pictures! I am so excited for you guys and a little jealous (in a good sense)! Congratulations, all! Can't wait to meet her. Melissa Eimers
how cool is that! Midwives ,great moms, beautiful baby.... and Jonathan... congratulations
CONGRATS on your new little one!
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! Post pictures as soon as possible! We'll pray for a speedy recovery.
XO,
the Hicks gang
I just saw a home birth on the A&E channel on tv this evening. Now I come up here and see your pictures! I am so excited for you guys and a little jealous (in a good sense)!
Congratulations, all! Can't wait to meet her.
Melissa Eimers
how cool is that! Midwives ,great moms, beautiful baby.... and Jonathan... congratulations
CONGRATS on your new little one!
Post a Comment
<< Home