Emma and Johnny relaxing with Andrew and Lenzie. Andrew works for Jonathan and he married Lenzie this summer. They come over every Thursday night for a meal and the weekly episode of The Office. We are in Life Group (Bible study) together and we all lead the youth group at our church. We enjoy their company tons! The kids love them too.
I was making bread last week when disaster struck. I was adding flour to the mixer as it was kneading the dough when the measuring cup got too close to the dough hook and was pulled into the bowl. Before I could turn the machine off, the measuring cup scooped up a big cup full of dough and then got catapulted out. Emma was the lucky recipient. She and my counter were covered with dough and flour. She was a good sport about it all. At first she said, "Sorry, mommy." When I told her it wasn't her fault and that I did it she said, "Mom, why did you do that to me???" I told her it was an accident and that I was sorry. :) Especially since I had to clean up the mess.
Big sister Annie playing with Anderson on the kitchen rug.Labels: 2007 Pictures

1 Comments:
Anderson looks like part of the rug! A cute part, though!
Melissa E.
Post a Comment
<< Home