This was this morning (Mar. 5). It was Anderson's first time in the high chair. He even ate a few Cheerios with the help of Big Sister Emma and Big Brother Johnny.
I took this picture while waiting for some of these pictures to upload for the blog. Anderson is growing up fast.Labels: 2008 Pictures

5 Comments:
melissa! love the pictures, so much snow! your kids are growing so fast, i espcially liked the pic with the hudge snow man, bet that was a fun day:-) we had two inches this week and the boys had a big time making snow balls but i think they liked the mud puddles left behind from the snow melt the best.
wishing you guys the very best spring, glad we can keep up this way! love ya'll, Becca
Love his chubby little thighs!
Gosh, Annie is looking like a big girl too!
I LOVED the picture update. All the kiddos are getting SO big. It still amazes me to think that you guys have 4 kids! We shouldn't be old enough for that, right? :) We miss you guys and would love to see you soon. Love, Ember
Wow, that was quite the update! Lenzie game me your blog website! Your kids are getting SO big. I guess it has almost been a year since I have seen them!
Post a Comment
<< Home