Monday, November 03, 2008

Here they are! The boys were lumberjacks and the girls were clowns.

Emma and Annie LOVED having their faces painted and their hair sprayed with glitter. We had to touch it up a couple time BEFORE we got to the festival, but once there, it slowly came off with the candy.

Johnny LOVED being a lumberjack. He got work boots like daddy and just about everyday he wants to put on his work boots. Plus, the beard was like Daddy too. Anything to be like him.
Is that chest hair I see?
Emma and her friend Maura--Queen Ester.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maggy_Keet said...

Oh my goodness! They couldn't be cuter! I miss your kids :( Bring on the Reunion, haha. My email address is maggy_ivey@hotmail.com Would love to catch up. Also, LOVE your house. Love love love it. We will come visit, I promise. Should be moving back Stateside December 09. So, just about a year. Maybe we can go snowboarding - Andy would be so happy, haha. Anyway, email me! Let's chat. xx

12:56 AM  
Blogger Lynn Falk said...

Adorable!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Winston A. Hall said...

Dear Sir,
I was interested to read your assessment of my article about the word "Pecos," which you kindly described as "bogus."

I would like to point out that you missed the whole point of the column, which was to highlight the unique connotations of the word Pecos and its role in American history. I never intended the article to be read as a doctoral thesis on word origin. It was purely an attempt to open people's eyes to the historical and cultural complexity of something as simple as one word. The fact that I missed the Native American influence on the word does not render the whole article "bogus." Next time please examine my columns in their entirety before rendering judgments on them.


Thanks,
Winston A. Hall

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home