Moving Day! Friends came over to load up and help us pack up our remaining things. This is Mary packing up the kitchen with the kids. We moved mid-May into our house on the Ranch. It is FABULOUS! We love it. It's on the ranch so Jonathan is in and out during the day. He comes home for lunch and eats with us.
Lenzie took on Anderson duty. I think he was ready for bed but with all the commotion he was fussy. Thanks Lenzie!
All the soil around our house is ready for planting, but we still haven't got to it all yet. So, at least a couple times a week we walk outside and Anderson is in the dirt. Yum yum.
The kids are watching the faux painter who is adding the last layer to our fireplace.
Sibling love.Labels: 2008 Pictures

1 Comments:
You should post some pictures of your new house so we can get an idea of what it looks like. It sounds amazing and I LOVE your fireplace. Also, I am very glad you've finally put up some pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home