Playing in and around the toy box while mommy unpacks endless boxes.
Johnny with a ring of chocolate around his mouth and CRAZY hair.
Andrew and Lenzie Brock with the kids the last morning they were at church. They decided to abandon us and move back to Texas. Traitors. Andrew is going to Firefighting school and Lenzie will start at El Centro (nursing program) in the Fall. They are missed.
Annie in her new Big Girl Bed.
This is our garden. We lined the bottom with hardware cloth so rodents can't dig in from underneath. It is 24' by 48' so next year we should have a good crop of fresh fruits and veggies.Labels: 2008 Pictures

1 Comments:
Obviously I am very jealous of your new garden. This will be AMAZING! I thought my little greenhouse was cool, but this puts it to shame! I now have a new requirement for our next house ; )
Post a Comment
<< Home